- High quality Effective Safe and reliable
- Formulation: Oenanthol Bisulphate w/w Wettable powder (oenanthic L. oleum oil obtained by the distillation of castor oil)
- Uses: Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) is antiviral and antifungal in action Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) exhibits strong fungicidal activity by inhibiting spore germination.
- Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) control all virus and acts as preventive and curative also prevents and cures a large number of disease like Tikka Disease, Rust, Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Spot, Damping on, Rot, Anthracnose Pythium, etc.
Specialty: Water soluble, Low dose, high self efficacy no staining on sprayed leaf surfaces and can be tank-mixed with half doses of Vigor is highly recommended
Target Crops: Cotton, Chili, Paddy, Citrus, Vegetable, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Orchards, Soybean, Pulses, Banana horticulture other field crops, horticulture crops etc
Application: Seed Treatment: 50 gram of power to be mixed in 2-3 ltr of water for soaking 1 Kg seeds keep it 2-3 hours, drying for some time and sowing
Spraying: For spraying in different crop use 2 to 2.5 gram powder in one liter of water followed by one additional spray at 15 days interval
Dose: Dilute 2 to 2.5 gm Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) in 1 liter of water and use 200 to 250 liter of water per acre through foliar spray. Apply thrice at 3 to 4 days interval in case of severe attack. Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) safe for mammals and plants, Endura is non mutagenic and carcinogenic
- 5000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50 kg
- All India
- An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company /Organic Certified Products
Plot No. 761, Waghodia G.I.D.C Estate, Waghodia Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301532