Oenanthol Bisulphate Fungicide,Oenanthol Bisulphate, Liquid Fungicide Manufacturer , Supplier ,Manufacturers, Oenanthol Bisulphate 25,OenantholBisulphate 20, Wahgodia,Vaodara,Gujarat, India.
We are ranked as the noteworthy firm of this allied domain and we are able to provide Oenanthol Bisulphate 20 Herbal Fungicide to our esteemed patrons.
- High quality Effective Safe and reliable
- Formulation: Oenanthol Bisulphate w/w Wettable powder (oenanthic L. oleum oil obtained by the distillation of castor oil)
- Uses: Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) is antiviral and antifungal in action Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) exhibits strong fungicidal activity by inhibiting spore germination.
- Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) control all virus and acts as preventive and curative also prevents and cures a large number of disease like Tikka Disease, Rust, Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Spot, Damping on, Rot, Anthracnose Pythium, etc.
- Specialty: Water soluble, Low dose, high self efficacy no staining on sprayed leaf surfaces and can be tank-mixed with half doses of Vigor is highly recommended
- Target Crops: Cotton, Chili, Paddy, Citrus, Vegetable, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Orchards, Soybean, Pulses, Banana horticulture other field crops, horticulture crops etc
- Application: Seed Treatment: 50 gram of power to be mixed in 2-3 ltr of water for soaking 1 Kg seeds keep it 2-3 hours, drying for some time and sowing
- Spraying: For spraying in different crop use 2 to 2.5 gram powder in one liter of water followed by one additional spray at 15 days interval
- Dose: Dilute 2 to 2.5 gm Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) in 1 liter of water and use 200 to 250 liter of water per acre through foliar spray
- Apply thrice at 3 to 4 days interval in case of severe attack. Endura (Oenanthol Bisulphate) safe for mammals and plants, Endura is non mutagenic and carcinogenic
Plot No. 761, Waghodia G.I.D.C Estate, Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391760, India